Product Package Dimensions are used to calculate the optimal shipping box to package a product.
How to Measure Product Package Dimensions:
- First, measure the Length. Length is generally the longest side of the product.
- Next measure the Width. Width is generally the side of the product that is shorter than the Length.
- Lastly, measure the Height. Height is generally the depth of the product.
- Edit your Product Dimensions.
- Select Save.
- Confirmation that the product was successfully edited will appear on your screen.
Support ID: S-PP1008