If an order is put on hold due to Box Inventory, the needed packaging for that order is out of stock.
How to resolve Box Out of Inventory orders:
1. Select the Fulfillment Center tab.
2. Select the Orders on Hold tab.
3. Select Resolve Now.
4. The Order Detail Page will appear.
5. Within the red highlighted area is a Fix Now button. Select it.
6. The user will be prompted with four options: Auto-calculate Box, Manual Select Box, Manual Input Dimensions or Update Box Inventory.
- Auto-Calculate Box: This will automatically select a box. Usually, it is the next box size up from the recommended box.
- Manual Select Box: This will give the user the option to select which box they want to use.
- Manual Input Dimensions: This will allow the user to input a new box and box dimensions.
- Update Box Inventory: This will allow the user to update box inventory in the Box Detail Page.
Support ID: S-FH1003