No Rates Selected means that no shipping rates have been selected for the order.
How to resolve No Rates Selected orders:
- Select Fulfillment in the navigation pane and select Orders on Hold.
- Select the order on hold.
- The Order Detail page will appear. Scroll down to Fulfillment Detail and select Carrier.
- At the bottom right corner, select Shop Rates.
- Rates will be shopped and the cheapest rate will be automatically selected. From here, different carrier services can be selected if needed.
- The order will be free of error messages and the order will now be found in the Open Orders page.
Support ID: S-FH1009